Friday, August 19, 2011

ONCE-IN-A-LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE

The other day I woke up with something completely different in my little mind, maybe as a result of the adventures of my soul while I was sleeping. That something was the realization that we all will experience death. Hold on, it is not that. I am talking about the process of death, i.e. a transition from a state to another that only occurs once each incarnation, but that feels like a true once-in-a-lifetime experience since we would not remember (I think) our last transitional experience. Wow... how would that look like? How would that feel like? I mean... that transition that might be either short or long to different people. Have you ever experienced one of those nights when you wake up in the middle of it and can't remember where you are for a few moments? Now imagine yourself waking up and that feeling of not knowing where you are is no longer just a brief one. How will you react to that? Very calmly, or with desperation? What would you first notice when you look around? Humm... now this thing starts to get complicated, because you may wake up in a place that does not look as warm and good as your today's room. But let's say you look around and find yourself in a pleasant place, except that your mind goes crazy trying to remember how you got there. The door opens, and somebody welcomes you. You then start to ask questions like... where am I? Where is my family? Who brought me here? No answers that will satisfy you as they don't want you to have a heart attack, I mean, a breakdown followed by unnecessary reactions that won't help you. 

Ok, you got the picture. Now let's look at this from a different perspective. Let's say we know enough, thank to the Spirits Doctrine, and you quickly realize that such a major "relocation" must have to do with your return to the Spiritual World. And you know that such a transition can feel like the successful ending of your long search for happiness. Magically, your body is not a big weight anymore, and that pressure in your chest (anxiety, fear, depression, and other type of feelings that made you so frustrated) is gone. You feel so light! You look through the window, and everything seems to have reached such a harmonized state that it immediately invades your body in the form of a blessing energy that makes you even lighter. Ok, you are now living those transition moments that I called a one-in-a-life-time experience, and you don't want it to be just a dream. You feel realized. 

Let's now call it a different name: a Divine Moment that, in fact, may last longer that you would expect. The question then becomes "how can I ensure I will actually have that kind of Divine experience", since such a Devine Moment is not for everyone, but only for those that have earned it. All the rest will go through experiences that will range from Less-than-Devine Moments to moments of unbelievable darkness and suffering. Worse yet, the latter type may last very long. 

I'll let you think about how best to answer the question from the previous paragraph. Needless to say it is a matter of preparation while still living. And the preparation should be made from the time one first decides it makes sense to do them.

I would love if you could share your thoughts with me and everyone. 

Gilberto
Aug 18, 2011

     


No comments:

Post a Comment